- Integration into We Are Aerospace
- CHATAL HERBIGNAC - total reorganization of the production facilities
- CHATAL RN - Transfer of the industrial site (ST)
- ALPHANUM - Transfer of the industrial site (machining)
- The new location of Saint Nicolas de Redon (surface treatment) is accompanied by a profound reorganization of the Herbignac site. Chatal is as a key player both in machining and surface treatment and also in a global offering. The Alphanum site (Morocco) has been transferred to a 250 sqm site to guarantee the company’s development.
- Opening up the ACE Aéronautique capital
- A new stage in the development of global offerings, and a structure sized to meet all requests with the integration of FARELLA and ARMOR MECA.
- Launch of the LEAN MANAGEMENT company project
- LEAN management involves the entire company in an effort of continuous improvement of company’s performance.
- Creating ACE Aéronautique
- Creating ALPHANUM in Morocco
- ACE Aéronautique created with ESPACE in partnership with Armor Meca is a supply-chain composed of ISO9001/AS9100 certified industrial partners who have mastered additional technologies. Alphanum, located in Rabat, offers the group new business opportunities and nearness combined with cost control.
- Acquiring EMPLA (milling competency)
- Acquiring MECACOATING (surface treatment competency)
- Chatal acquires their main supplier in the field of surface treatment and can now offer their customers a complete service package for machining and surface treatment.
- Creating CHATAL S.A.S. (turning competency)
- The family business created in 1966 by André Chatal has been working with Airbus since the birth of the aircraft manufacturer. Alain Chatal then created the Chatal SAS company in Herbignac in 1986.
The CHATAL group in figures
production sites so as to be always closer to the contractors, to their needs, and to ensure responsiveness and respect of deadlines. 2 are located in France and 1 is in Morocco.
machining tools maintained at the highest level of quality and capability thanks to the investment policy, and permanently renewed to guarantee constant cutting edge level of technology.
employees involved in the Group’s effort to achieve excellence.
Airbus references, Chatal’s main customer.
sqm dedicated to surface treatment in the site of St Nicolas of Redon where operations were launched in September 2013
sqm of total production area at the service of our customers